Bringing a wealth of experience, dedication, passion and creativity
A wealth of experience, dedication, passion, and creativity has seen Regal develop and grow from a small domestic-focused company established in 1971 to an organisation that delivers on a grand scale. Regal have machinery, resources & experience to deliver results our clients expect.
Regal Innovations specialise in commercial landscape and civil works, across New South Wales, ACT and Victoria.
Regal Landscapes was established in 1971 and in 2006 changed its name to Regal Innovations Pty Ltd. to encompass the broader aspect of landscape works and civil works. Regal is now a leader in the commercial and civil landscaping industry completing iconic projects such as
- ● Sydney Parliament House Speakers Gardens and Courtyards
● Sydney Opera House Paving and Streetscapes
● East Circular Quay Redevelopment
● Blackbutt Reserve, Newcastle
● Harrington Park/Harrington Grove Construction period since 1985
● Eden Gardens.
● Barangaroo Reserve
● Barangaroo International Towers and Public Domain
● The Attorney General Building at 4 National Circuit Canberra
● The Star Casino
● Darling Harbour Redevelopment Bi-Centennial Project
● Echo Point (Katoomba)
● Woolloomooloo Redevelopment
With over 50 dedicated and professional staff our company is now equipped to challenge not only a broader scope of works but larger projects along the East Coast of Australia. Innovative plant and equipment also serve in our ability to complete works on time and in an efficient professional manner.